Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Preparation

Spent the day working on some projects and cleaning the house and trying to fix my computer which has been connecting to the internet at extremely low speeds. It turns out I had a bad phone line. I ended up ordering DSL, starting in June. I have a full calendar coming up. I'm teaching an AHA update class, going to Fenway Park, helping my father clear his furniture out of storage, going to the Lion King, and in little over a week, I'm going back to the Dominican Republic for another medical mission. I am starting to worry that I haven't worked as hard on my Spanish as I should. I think next week I will be in around the clock Spanish mode -- only Spanish TV, spanish newspapers, and as much Spanish conversation as I can drum up around the hospital.

Tomorrow I work 12 hours in the city.