Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Registry Day Two

Back to work in the morning. We moved a little quicker, completing the task lists, and then compiling lists of general knowledge and skills needed for the job, worker behaviors, tools, equipment, supplies and materials, and future trends and concerns. In the end, the faciltator said he was very impressed by the array of work we did. We had 169 seperate identified tasks. He said generally each task equates to $1,000 of income, so we should be making $169,000 a year based on our responsibilities.




All and all it was an interesting process. I tried to emphasize pain management, research, and "people care" as important or needed aspects of our job. As I said before, I don't know how this will all turn out -- our role was just getting the process started.

I flew home, landed safely and after a day off tomorrow, I will be back at work.