Sunday, August 28, 2005

Toofwess Paramedic

Had a 9:00 A.M. dentist appointment this morning. Why on a Sunday? Because my teef fell out yesterday. When I was a boy I went over the handlebars of my bike and my adult front tooth came out through my gums before it had even decended, so I only had one adult front tooth. When I was 18 or so I got a bridge where they filed down two of my front teeth to stubs, then glued on a three tooth piece, where it remained for almost three decades. Until yesterday when I was eating Chinese for lunch. I bit into some chicken and that was that.

Now I'm missing my tree front teef.

People are already giving me spare change. At the hospital they wanted to put me in the drunk ward.

In another week or so I will be getting a root canal and then getting a temporary bridge.

What a pain.