Thursday, February 03, 2005

Red Head

One of our patients today was a sixty-nine year old red head from a doctor's office with a thick Southern accent, who looked fifty. I admit, I even thought she was kinda hot. She's had two husbands and was engaged to a third. She was very flirtatous. When I held out the aspirin for her, instead of opening her mough and letting me drop it in, she used her tongue to take them off my fingers. She didn't do it in an overtly flirtatous manner, but I think she enjoyed that it startled me slightly. When we did a twelve lead, and I asked her to use her right hand to cup her breast and lift it up so I could put the electrodes under it, she again startled me by, instead of using the gown to keep her breasts covered, she casually pushed the gown up so I could see her breast.

We met her fiance later. He was 81, but looked like he was sixty. Strong barrell chested, he about broke my hand when we shook. He was an old World War II pilot. They met at a Seniors dance.

***

Did three calls: Chest pain, motor vehicle, and a fall.