Sunday, November 06, 2005

Safelight

Slept late -- till 8:00. Went to the gymn and did a light full body workout. Went to a new health foods store called Trader Joes, which was awesome because it was healthy and it was cheap. I really need to get back on a healthy program. The job has been mashing me down and I need more resilience to combat it. I worked some on my blogs, some on my EMS projects, went to the movies, played some poker, cleaned up some around the house. Ordered a book from Amazon -- a novel about EMS that came out last year, but I had never heard of --
Safelight by Shannon Burke.

I try to keep up with most of the EMS books that come out -- at least those from major publishers. I am a little discouraged that a novel could have come out from Random House over a year ago and me or most paramedics not have heard of it. I'll post a review after I've recieved and read the book.