Sunday, September 25, 2005

Rest and Time

Slow day fortunately because I was beat down. I had a Diet Coke on the plane coming back and the caffine kept me awake till almost two in the morning. I was up at five to dress for work. I got a good two hour nap after checking my equipment, then spend most the day working on my blog entries and catching up on email.

The only call was for a nursing home patient with a CHF history who the nursing home gave extra lasix too. I think his problem though was pnemonia not CHF. His lungs were decreased, he had a nasty productive cough, and had no problem laying flat in bed.

I am working four straight 12 hour shifts in the coming days, three in the city, before getting a few days off at the end of the week for a poker tournament. I hope I will be able to get caught up on all my blog entries in that time, but it may be difficult. I also want to go to the gymn every day. Too many goals? No, just not always enough rest and time.